What are Managed IT Services? To put it simply, Managed IT Services allow you to outsource your Information Technology (IT) support, help desk, and IT planning needs to a specialized provider that has the in-depth expertise, process rigor, and customer service skills to ensure your technology works. Further, it's a proactive approach - we work to ensure that problems are eliminated before they happen. Support is available whenever you need it and a long term understanding of your needs is achieved. This is very different from the traditional "break-fix" approach where IT only shows up when there's a problem - and often doesn't understand the "big picture".
Managed IT Services by Virtual Operations provides:
- Complete Information Technology (IT) support 24x7x365 - on-premises and in the cloud. Computer support, server support, network support, help desk, and security - we do it all.
- Access on demand to deep and broad skills - we can handle any technology you have. You are supported by a team, not an individual.
- A proactive focus on everything from your network to your key business applications - it's in our best interest to prevent a problem, rather than fix it afterwards
- Quality and consistency - Our thorough documentation and repeatable procedures let us deliver maximum customer satisfaction
- Management oversight and planning - day to day and strategically. You don't just get IT technicians - you get a CIO, an IT manager, and a project manager - for a price competitive with hiring IT employees
- Lastly, we provide a 60 day - money back guarantee
Why outsource? Let's turn the question around - unless you are a technology company, why would you insource technology skills?
Challenges of Insourcing Your Information Technology (IT) Staff
The average company is utterly dependent on Information Technology (IT) - Windows, Mac, email, web sites, cloud, and on-premises business systems such as servers, networks, and Wi-Fi. The scope and depth of knowledge required to support all of this is too much for 1 or 2 people to support. Further, cloud services are a huge benefit for small business, but because of their nature they have increased complexity due to the rapid rate of change and constantly improving capabilities. And we haven't even discussed security, backups, audits, and regulatory compliance!
In a nutshell, the challenges we see for most internal IT teams are:
- Inadequate skills - Struggle to maintain breadth or depth of knowledge. They are too busy fixing problems to learn and grow.
- Coverage and Availability - being critically dependent on 1 or 2 key people is not a good business practice and can be disastrous.
- Turnover - Replacing, recruiting, and retaining tech personnel can be a significant challenge - especially for a non-technical small business.
In summary, for a small business to maintain an effective internal IT staff is challenging and a distraction that the business shouldn't have to deal with. Managed IT Services from Virtual Operations eliminate all those issues - forever!
But isn't outsourcing full of pitfalls as well?
The Downsides of Outsourcing
Maybe you've tried outsourcing before and not had a good experience. Have you experienced any of the following?
- Lack of sense of urgency - Vendors treat customers as "out of sight, out of mind", especially when providing remote services
- Lack of communication and planning - Not fully understanding your needs and desires is always a roadblock to success
- Reactive instead of proactive - Have you been sold proactive service, yet end up receiving a purely reactive service? Something more akin to the classical "break-fix" method of providing IT support?
At Virtual Operations, we take a different approach. Customers aren't "out of sight, out of mind", we're onsite and actively understanding your business whenever we need to be. We are Orlando and Central Florida's best IT Managed Services provider.
Our Competitive Advantage
We believe we are Orlando's top managed services provider. We've got an unfair advantage - our core executive team has a combined 50+ years of experience in enterprise IT and technology. We've got the breadth of skills, not just in tech, but in management, leadership, and business - allowing us to make a decisive difference.
- Enterprise experience - Our management and executive staff can bring the power and efficiency of enterprise solutions and process to small and medium business
- CIO Services - We deliver - with a real, in-depth, and integrated approach to CIO Services. We work continuously to provide a strategic technology roadmap aligned with your business goals
- Customer Service - We're not solely focused on amazing technical skills - our customer service attitudes are second to none