Orlando's best managed IT services provider
We take care of the technology,
so you can focus on your success.
See a Full List of Our Services
IT Managed Services
Backup & Recovery
Your IT Managed Services and IT Support Provider
Just like larger companies, small and medium businesses need technology to operate efficiently and to compete effectively. But as reliance on IT grows, the resources needed to support this increasingly complex IT environment may not. In many businesses, IT resources are limited and can be quickly overwhelmed. We are dedicated to the continuing growth and efficiency of your company. Our adherence to rigorous process and methodologies, as well as our expertise in implementing the latest technologies, ensures that only the best solutions are provided to meet your IT needs. Computer support, server support, network support, on-premises, or in the cloud, we cover it all. As Orlando’s top choice for companies of all sizes, Virtual Operations can be your choice too.
Our IT Managed Services provide:
- Complete IT support 24 x 7 x 365 - on-premises and in the cloud
- Access on demand to deep and broad skills - we can handle any technology you have. You are supported by a team, not an individual.
- A proactive focus on everything from your network to your key business applications - it's in our best interest to prevent a problem, rather than fix it afterwards
- Quality and consistency - Our thorough documentation and repeatable procedures let us deliver maximum customer satisfaction
- Management oversight and planning - day to day and strategically. You don't just get IT technicians - you get a CIO, an IT manager, and a project manager - for a price competitive with hiring IT employees
- Lastly, we provide a 60 day money back guarantee
We were going to hire our own IT guy, but decided to go with an IT firm instead. Virtual Operations has been able to bring in all the skills to support our growing business. They understand the software development life cycle...
Iron Galaxy Studios
Subscribe to Email Updates
It appears you are viewing this site through an obsolete web browser.
This site was built to comply with modern web standards and relies on features unavailable in browsers that are out of date.
You can learn more about your browser here. And you can learn more about modern web browsers here.
To hide this notice, click here.